Bath Salts - Marine Mint (250g)
The perfect pick-me-up after a hot and tiring day, this blend cools and revives mind and body. Peppermint clears away the cobwebs and soothes tired muscles to leave you cool, calm and collected. Spirulina supplies a host of detoxifying and healing nutrients.
- Add as much as desired to a warm to hot bath, or a foot bath, to relax, de-stress, soothe aching muscles and joints, soften skin and draw out toxins.
- Store in a sealed container to prevent caking
- epsom salts (magnesium sulphate)
- spirulina (non-GM, origin: RSA)
- dried mint leaves (organic, origin: RSA)
- peppermint essential oil (organic)
Food for thought
Use your cooled bath water to water your garden or plants. The Salts contain useful additions for soil, especially around fruiting or flowering plants or newly planted plants.
Our Bath Salts are packaged in compost-friendly brown paper bags and cornstarch inners, with paper labels. Tear up the packaging and add it to your compost heap or leaf pile.
Spirulina is a naturally occurring blue-green algae which forms of the surface of lakes and boasts many benefits for the skin. Rich in nutrients, vitamins and both fatty and amino acids, Spirulina decreases inflammation and tones the skin. It works wonders on dull and congested skin as it gently detoxifies and encourages cell renewal. Find it also in our Marine Mint Facial Polish.