Body Butter - Herb Garden (200g)
Packed with intensely healing organic lavender, rosemary and chamomile in a gentle base of Cape beewax, organic shea and grapeseed, and with a healthy dose of hemp and golden jojoba, this butter will treat and calm ailments, leaving skin super soft, smooth and protected.
Our Body Butter range is a selection of intensely nourishing butters, each with an uplifting, subtle fragrance. The butters are rich and provide long-lasting nourishment and hydration. All ingredients are carefully chosen to balance, heal and promote regeneration.
Herb Garden sinks into sensitive skin to soothe and heal, locking in moisture and keeping your skin smooth and protected all day. A little goes a long way.
- Use sparingly on hands, body, feet or face for deep moisturising, protection, and to boost cell repair.
- Best applied directly after a warm bath or shower.
- They are also useful for a therapeutic massage, as luxurious bath oils or nourishing hair pomades.
- coconut oil (unrefined, organic, origin: Mozambique)
- shea butter (unrefined, organic, origin: Nigeria)
- grapeseed oil (organic, origin: RSA)
- raw beeswax (origin: Western Cape, RSA)
- hemp oil (cold-pressed, origin: RSA)
- cornstarch (non-GM, origin: RSA)
- jojoba oil (organic, origin: Western Cape, RSA)
- lavender essential oil (organic)
- rosemary essential oil (organic principles, origin: Western Cape, RSA)
- Cape chamomile essential oil (origin: Western Cape, RSA)