Dishwasher Salts (500g or 2kg)
An effective, safe and truly earth-friendly dishwasher powder that cleans dishes beautifully and leaves no toxic residues. Available in 2kg and 500g bags, plastic free.
These dishwasher salts work wonders on cleaning your dishes, without dirtying or damaging the planet. Made from naturally occuring mineral salts fortified with pure oxygen, they're packaged by hand in plain brown paper and 100% compostable bioplastic inners made from corn waste, with paper labels, so that nothing need go to landfill.
- Fill dishwasher dispenser (1-2 tablespoons) and wash as normal.
- You can also use 1 tablespoon to wash dishes by hand in the sink.
- Dilute with warm water to use for general cleaning all round the home (1 cup to 4 litres of water, or more for heavy cleaning, or mix to a paste to form a powerful cleaning scrub for showers etc.).
- Sprinkle over stubborn grime on pots, pans, roasting trays etc.; cover with warm water and leave to soak for 15 minutes to effectively loosen dirt. Wash as normal.
- sodium bicarbonate (food grade)
- soda ash fortified with oxygen
- sodium chloride (non-iodated)
Tip: Use with The Apothecary's Citric Acid or Citrus Infused Vinegar, or ordinary white vinegar, as rinse aids.
Note: Please follow the intstructions on the package carefully, especially when switching from other products.