Herbal Mouthwash & Throat Gargle (250ml)
A fresh herbal mouthwash and effective remedy for sore throats.
This pleasantly bracing herbal remedy harnesses powerful antiseptic herbal oils and disinfectant mineral salts to fight infection or decay; soothe, treat and help prevent ulcers, inflamed gums and sore throats; and ensure fresh breath.
- Use half to one teaspoonful to rinse out mouth after brushing
- Gargle with half to one teaspoonful to prevent or combat sore throat
- Can be diluted if desired
- Table Mountain spring water
- vegetable glycerin (non-GM rapeseed, origin: RSA)
- xylitol (non-GM maize, origin, RSA)
- Kalahari rock salt
- sodium bicarbonate (food grade)
- peppermint essential oil (organic)
- tea tree essential oil (origin: RSA)
- eucalyptus essential oil (organic, origin: RSA)
- rosemary essential oil (organic principles, origin: Western Cape, RSA)
- clove essential oil (organic, origin: Madagascar)
Food for thought
Frequent use of alcohol-based mouthwash is linked to mouth and throat cancer*. Instead, we make sure each ingredient, like the Table Mountain spring water we harvest ourselves, does only good and comes directly from Nature. The Apothecary Herbal Mouthwash & Throat Gargle works wonders on scratchy throats and also freshens breath and fights mouth ulcers. Organic eucalyptus, tea tree, peppermint and rosemary work their magic along with cleansing Kalahari rock salt, while GMO-free xylitol sweetens the taste and protects teeth from decay.