Laundry Salts with Lavender & Grapefruit (1kg or 2kg)
An effective and gentle washing powder, safe for even the most sensitive skins. Fragranced with cleansing organic essential oils. Available in 1kg paper bag or and 2kg card box, plastic free.
Like all The Apothecary’s household cleaning products, our Laundry Salts clean beautifully without harming you, your home or the environment. They are compatible with grey water systems, kind to septic tanks and help keep pipes and drains clear. They leave no harmful residues and emit no noxious fumes. They break down readily into benign, natural substances that are harmless to oceans and waterways.
Naturally occurring cleansing mineral salts and detoxifying clay are boosted with the power of pure oxygen. The delightful scent of lavender & grapefruit comes from cleansing, therapeutic pure essential oils, organically grown.
Our 2kg Laundry Salts are thoughtfully packaged by hand in a sturdy brown cardboard box and 100% compostable bioplastic inner made from corn waste, with plain paper labels containing full instructions, so that nothing goes to landfill.
- Use - 1⁄2 cup per machine load, or 1⁄4 cup to wash by hand in a basin.
- 3kg is sufficient for about 30 wash loads.
- No fabric softener required.
- Performs best in warm water (30°C+).
- sodium bicarbonate (food grade)
- soda ash fortified with oxygen
- washing soda
- sodium chloride (non-iodated)
- natural bentonite clay
- grapefruit essential oil (organic, origin: Western Cape, RSA)
- lavender essential oil (origin: RSA)
Tip: Pair this product with The Apothecary Oxygen Bleach to shift stubborn stains, brighten colours and whiten whites.