Oxygen Bleach (500g, 1kg or 2kg)
Oxygen is nature’s cleaner. It is the additional oxygen atoms that grab onto some of the H2O in rain to form H2O2 as it falls through the ozone layer that make rain so special. Our own bodies use oxygen in a similar way to fight off disease and infection, manufacturing H2O2 in our cells. Here H2O2 has been used to fortify soda ash with oxygen, producing a powerful cleaner and disinfectant that breaks down quickly into harmless substances.
Packaged by hand in plain brown paper and 100% compostable bioplastic inners made from corn waste, with paper labels, so that nothing need go to landfill.
- Soak your laundry before washing to whiten and brighten, or to pre-treat stains (1 cup to 4 litres of warm water, or more for heavy stains).
- Add 1-2 tablespoons to laundry to boost cleaning power. Will not weaken fabrics, nor cause greying or yellowing as chlorine bleach can.
- Dilute with warm water to use for general cleaning all round the home (1 cup to 4 litres of warm water, or more for heavy cleaning, or mix to a paste with a small quantity of water to form a powerful cleaning scrub for showers etc.).
- Sprinkle in toilet bowl and leave for 15 mins or more before scrubbing to clean and disinfect.
- Soda ash fortified with oxygen