RAspect Surf Salvation (45g)
RAspect Surf Salvation is a safe and natural, nourishing, waterproof mineral sunscreen that works!
RAspect provides a high level of protection against both UVA rays (the ones that can cause skin aging) and UVB rays (the ones that can cause sun burn). It is also not just a sunscreen: it is protective, moisturising, soothing and healing. Use it to help soothe, treat and protect against rashes, chaffing, cuts and grazes as well as block out sunburn.
RAspect consists entirely of completely safe, wholesome ingredients and is harmless to people, coral, and the rest of the ocean and earth. RAspect is safe for everyone, from babies to the aged and including anyone with sensitive skin. RAspect is made in small batches, with love and care, by hand. It’s packaged in a returnable, reusable and completely recyclable tin.
We use only wholesome ingredients that respect your body, the oceans and the earth. RAspect is so good for you that you can eat it (it's very tasty). Each ingredient is carefully selected for it's multiple benefits and we work hard to source the purest, least processed, and most ethically produced ingredients we can find. The result is a product so healthy you can eat it, that smells delicious, nourishes and protects your skin, and releases nothing toxic into the environment. Good on you!
We create RAspect following four simple principles:
- Respect for the earth and all its systems
- Respect for our bodies
- Respect for the power of the sun (RA)
- Respect for the power of nature to protect and heal
100% natural, waterproof, edible, hand-crafted sunscreen, specially made for surfers and all water loving sun worshippers
- Rub desired amount between palms or fingertips to soften.
- Apply to face and other exposed areas for nourishing, full spectrum protection from UV rays.
- Stays on well in the water but as with all sun protection, should be reapplied after two hours of exposure to the sun.
- coconut oil (virgin, organic, origin: Mozambique)
- castor oil (organic)
- non-nano zinc oxide
- raw beeswax (origin: Western Cape)
- cocoa powder (organic, fair trade)
- cinnamon leaf essential oil (origin: Madagascar)
- vanilla essential oil